Use the Account page to view your subscription and billing information. If you are the Nebula Account Owner (NAO), you can also manage the account's billing settings and view invoices. To access the Account page, click your display name > Account.
Check the usage details of your subscription:
- License key: Your unique license key.
- Show expired: Toggle to show or hide expired subscriptions.
- Add seats: Displays if you purchased through our online store and have less than 100 seats. Click to add seats to your subscriptions.
- Contact us: Displays if you purchased through our sales team. Click to notify your Sales representative.
- Status: Shows whether the subscription is active or expired.
- Expires on: The expiration date of the subscription.
- Seats used: The number of seats in use out of your seats purchased.
- Available: The number of available seats.
The NAO can manage the account's payment information and auto-renewal settings:
- Turn on/off auto-renewal: Enable or disable auto-renewal on your account.
- Add new payment method: Click the and complete the form to add a new payment method.
- Remove payment method: Click the ellipsis icon and click Remove to delete the selected payment information. To update payment information, remove and add a new payment method. Auto-renewal must be disabled before the primary payment method can be removed.
- Select primary payment method: Click the ellipsis icon then click Make primary to select a different card for auto-renewal.
View purchase history
The NAO can view your account's purchase history:
- Date: Purchase completion date.
- Subscription ID: Unique subscription number used to identify the purchase.
- Payment method: Payment method used to complete the purchase.
- Order type: Filter by orders completed from the online store or by our sales team.
- Amount: Total purchase amount for the order.
- Actions: Last action performed on the order.
Return to the Malwarebytes Nebula Administrator Guide.