To migrate to OneView from Nebula, the OneView administrator sends an invitation email to begin this process. This article details how to accept your migration invitation into OneView, along with the what is migrated. Example email below:
Migrated services and items
When approved for migration, the following is transferred from Nebula:
Nebula does not transfer the following to OneView:
- Support tickets
Initiate OneView migration
Once you receive the invitation email to migrate, follow the steps below to start the process:
- Open the Migrate to OneView email.
- Click the Invitation link, in the email.
- Enter your Nebula login email, then click Next.
- Enter your Nebula login password, then click Login.
- Click one of the following options:
- Reject: Directs you to your Nebula Dashboard page.
Accept: Confirms the migration and provides the following option to go to your Nebula Dashboard page:
If you accepted the invitation, the remaining Nebula migration steps are managed by your OneView administrator.