The OneView Sites section displays both summary and detailed site information. Add, delete, and manage site product subscriptions on this screen. This article explains migrating a Nebula account with a paid or trial subscription to OneView. This option is only available for OneView partners with usage billing services.
Initiate migration invitation
- On the left navigation pane, click Manage > Sites.
- On the top right corner, click the the ellipsis icon option.
- Click Site migration.
- Provide the Site Name and Site Contact Email.
- Click Initiate to send the migration email.
- Once the migration email is accepted, click Migrate Now under the Migration Status column.
- If the Migration Status column is not displayed, add it with the Add/Remove Columns option.
- Fill out the following information in the Site Migration window under Site details:
- Company Name: Name of company being migrated.
- Site contact: Name of the contact for the site.
- Contact Email: Email of the contact for the site.
- Site contract: Contract term date for the site.
- Click Next.
- Under Subscriptions select the following:
- Subscription type: Choose between Paid, 15 day trial, 30 day trial, or Not for resale.
- Device types: Select to protect only Workstations, or Workstations & Servers.
Protection Level: Set the max protection level that should be applied to endpoints. For more information, see Usage Based Billing FAQ.
Note: Incident Response is not available for servers or trials.
License allocations: Set the number of devices you’d like to allocate for each protection level. You are billed for all endpoints deployed. To create a notification for when the number of allocations is exceeded, see Setup notifications in OneView.
Note: An allocation number between 1-100 must be set for trials. Not for resale is automatically provided 20 seats per product.
- Click Next.
- On the Users page, check mark and select the roles for each user you want to migrate.
- Click Finish. Once done, the migration status is changed to Completed.
Optionally you can reassign migrated endpoints to sites within your OneView console. To reassign, see the following instructions:
- On the left navigation pane, click Manage > Endpoints.
- Select endpoints in the list to reassign.
- Filter endpoints by group for bulk reassignments. For more information, see Filter endpoints in OneView.
- Click Actions, then click Reassign Endpoints.
- In the follow-up window, select the sites to move your endpoints to.
- Once finished, click Confirm.