This article describes how to add paid product subscriptions to your Malwarebytes OneView sites.
- In the left pane, click Sites.
- To add a paid subscription, click the row of a site you want to add a subscription on. This expands the site's information page, click Manage subscription.
- Click Add subscription.
- In the Manage Subscriptions pop-up window, enter the following:
- Device types: Select to protect only Workstations, or Workstations & Servers.
- Protection Level: Set the max protection level that should be applied to endpoints. For more information, see Usage Based Billing FAQ.
Note: Incident Response is not available for servers or trials
- License allocations: Set the number of devices you’d like to allocate for each protection level. You are then billed for all deployed endpoints. To create a notification for when the number of allocations is exceeded, see Setup notifications in Malwarebytes OneView.
- Click Next.
- In the Add-ons window, click the Add-on toggle you want to enable. If an Add-on is enabled, enter the following:
- Enter the number of endpoints you would like to allocate: Set the number of devices you’d like to allocate for the Add-on.
- All endpoints with deployed add-ons will incur additional monthly charges: Check mark this option to approve the add-on module purchase for endpoints.
- Click Save.
If your site has a paid subscription, you can add a trial subscription of a different product. For more information, see Add a trial product subscription.
If your site has existing product subscriptions, you can update the existing subscription. See Update product subscriptions in OneView.
Return to the Malwarebytes OneView User Guide