In the Datto Autotask PSA Integration with Malwarebytes OneView, the Setup page in OneView allows you to enter API credentials for your Datto Autotask PSA console. Link both of these applications to sync your OneView data into Datto Autotask PSA.
Datto API user requirements
For instructions on how to create a Datto API user account, see Create a Datto Autotask PSA API User.
When creating an API account fill in all required fields, make sure the user account is active, and select Malwarebytes - Security as the Integration Vendor.
Select any associated Line of Business organizations. We recommend you check the Resource can view items with no assigned Line of Business box.
- Log in to Malwarebytes OneView.
- From the left menu select Settings, then click APIs & Services.
- In the Featured Integrations section, search for the Datto Autotask PSA integration card.
- Click Setup or Configure. A new tab displays the Datto Autotask PSA integration page.
- In the Datto Autotask PSA integration page, select the Setup tab and toggle on Edit credentials.
- Enter the values in the following fields:
- Datto API Username
- Datto API Secret
- Click Save.
To map a Malwarebytes OneView site with Datto Autotask PSA, see Company Mapping in Malwarebytes OneView with Datto Autotask PSA.