OneView uses OAuth2 to authenticate integrations. OAuth2 credentials with read, write, and execute permissions is required to integrate with ConnectWise Automate For more information, see Create OAuth2 credentials for OneView.
- Open ConnectWise Automate.
- In the left navigation pane, click Tools > Malwarebytes OneView.
- In the Malwarebytes OneView plugin, click Settings .
- In the Integration Settings area, make the following entries:
- OneView ClientID
- OneView ClientSecret
- Click Connect.
- A pop-up window displays Connection Successful!
- Click OK.
Return to the OneView integration with ConnectWise Automate guide.