In the Datto Autotask PSA Integration OneView, the Company Mapping page allows you to link OneView sites with Datto Autotask PSA companies and contracts.
Each Datto Company is preconfigured with the following minimum attributes:
- Customer Type: Customer
- Active: Ticked
Each Datto Company has a Contract available and preconfigured with the following minimum attributes:
- Contract Name: Unique name
- Contract Type: Recurring service
- Contract Status: Active
- Start Date: First day of this month, in local date format
- End Date: Forecast end date
- End After: Number of Occurrences
- User Defined Fields: Blank, may be used in the future
Link OneView site to a company
To link OneView sites to Datto companies:
- Log in to OneView.
- From the left menu, click Integrate.
- In the Featured Integrations section, search for the Datto Autotask PSA integration card.
- Click Setup or Configure. A new tab displays the Datto Autotask PSA integration page.
- In the Datto Autotask PSA integration page, select the Companies tab.
- Complete the following dropdown entries to map the companies:
- OneView Site: Select a OneView site.
- Autotask Account: Type in and select the available Autotask account to link.
- Contract: Select a contract agreement for OneView to update.
- Click Update.
To setup billing in OneView for Datto Autotask PSA, see Billing page in the Datto Autotask PSA integration with OneView.
Return to the OneView integration with Datto Autotask PSA guide.