The Billing page in the Malwarebytes OneView integration with Datto Autotask PSA allows you to link each Malwarebytes subscribed product to a Datto Autotask PSA service product.
Once linked, each OneView device and subscribed product automatically syncs into the Datto Autotask PSA client's account as a new Configuration Item.
Setup services in Autotask
- Log in to Datto Autotask PSA.
- On the top left menu, select Admin > Features & Settings.
- Click the + icon to expand Products, Services, & Inventory.
- Click Services.
- Create a billing service to link with each OneView product being used. Use keyword searches to locate the products in each field.
Configure Billing page in OneView
- Log in to Malwarebytes OneView.
- From the left menu, click Integrate.
- In the Featured Integrations section, search for the Datto Autotask PSA integration card.
- Click Setup or Configure. A new tab displays the Datto Autotask PSA integration page.
- In the Datto Autotask PSA integration page, select the Billing tab.
- In the Billing tab, configure the following settings:
Value Description Enable billing Switch this toggle to enable or disable a sync service that allows the integration to create and update Datto Autotask PSA agreement services with the number of deployed Malwarebytes endpoint agents.
- Incident Response
- Endpoint Protection
- Endpoint Protection for Servers
- Endpoint Detection and Response
- Endpoint Detection and Response for Servers
- Malwarebytes Vulnerability and Patch Management
- Malwarebytes Vulnerability Assessment
- Malwarebytes DNS Filtering
Choose which Datto Autotask PSA service to associate with the Malwarebytes products and modules. Values for this field are pulled from your Datto Autotask PSA console.
- Malwarebytes Products
- Click Save.
Billing is synced between OneView and Autotask PSA every 4-6 hours when the Enable Billing toggle is on. Manually sync billing with the following options:
- Add new endpoints to the console.
- Add new mapping on the companies page.
- Turn off the Enable billing toggle and save the changes. Once done, turn on this toggle and save the changes.
- Tickets start updating after the configuration item is created at a maximum interval of 5 hours.
To setup service ticketing in Malwarebytes OneView for Datto Autotask PSA, see Services page in the Datto Autotask PSA integration with Malwarebytes OneView.
Return to the Malwarebytes OneView integration with Datto Autotask PSA guide.