The Billing page in the Malwarebytes OneView integration with Datto Autotask PSA allows you to link each Malwarebytes subscribed product to a Datto Autotask PSA service product.
Once linked, each OneView device and subscribed product automatically syncs into the Datto Autotask PSA client's account as a new Configuration Item.
Setup services in Autotask
- Log in to Datto Autotask PSA.
- On the top left menu, select Admin > Features & Settings.
- Click the + icon to expand Products, Services, & Inventory.
- Click Services.
- Create a billing service to link with each OneView product being used. Use keyword searches to locate the products in each field.
Configure Billing page in OneView
- Log in to Malwarebytes OneView.
- From the left menu, click Integrate.
- In the Featured Integrations section, search for the Datto Autotask PSA integration card.
- Click Setup or Configure. A new tab displays the Datto Autotask PSA integration page.
- In the Datto Autotask PSA integration page, select the Billing tab.
- In the Billing tab, configure the following settings:
Value Description Enable billing Switch this toggle to enable or disable a sync service that allows the integration to create and update Datto Autotask PSA agreement services with the number of deployed Malwarebytes endpoint agents.
- Malwarebytes Products
- Incident Response
- Endpoint Protection
- Endpoint Protection for Servers
- Endpoint Detection and Response
- Endpoint Detection and Response for Servers
- Mobile Security
- Malwarebytes Modules
- Malwarebytes Vulnerability and Patch Management
- Malwarebytes Vulnerability Assessment
- Malwarebytes DNS Filtering
- Malwarebytes Application Block
- Malwarebytes Services
Choose which Datto Autotask PSA service to associate with the Malwarebytes products and modules. Values for this field are pulled from your Datto Autotask PSA console.
- Malwarebytes Products
- Click Save.
Billing is synced between OneView and Autotask PSA every 4-6 hours when the Enable Billing toggle is on. Manually sync billing with the following options:
- Add new endpoints to the console.
- Add new mapping on the companies page.
- Turn off the Enable billing toggle and save the changes. Once done, turn on this toggle and save the changes.
- Tickets start updating after the configuration item is created at a maximum interval of 5 hours.
To setup service ticketing in Malwarebytes OneView for Datto Autotask PSA, see Services page in the Datto Autotask PSA integration with Malwarebytes OneView.