The Services page in the OneView integration with Datto Autotask PSA allows you to configure and send Malwarebytes Real-Time Protection alerts to your Datto Autotask PSA console as a service ticket. This article explains how to configure ticketing on the OneView Services page.
To have Malwarebytes events create tickets in Datto Autotask PSA, you must have authenticated the integration using API keys. For instructions, see Setup OneView login with Datto Autotask PSA.
Configure service ticketing
- Log in to OneView.
- From the left menu, click Integrate.
- In the Featured Integrations section, search for the Datto Autotask PSA integration card.
- Click Setup or Configure. A new tab displays the Datto Autotask PSA integration page.
- In the Datto Autotask PSA integration page, select the Services tab.
- Under Ticket Default, toggle to enable or disable.
- Select Ticket Default values for each dropdown to determine required categorizations for incoming Malwarebytes tickets:
- Queue: Choose the Queue to receive incoming Malwarebytes tickets.
- Issue Type: Choose the Issue Type for Malwarebytes tickets to display.
- Priority: Choose the Priority for Malwarebytes tickets to display.
- Sub-Issue Type: Choose the Sub-Issue Type for Malwarebytes tickets to display.
- Status: Choose the Status for Malwarebytes tickets to display.
- Source: Choose the Source for the Malwarebytes tickets to display.
- Under Ticket Alerts, check the box for each threat, suspicious activity, or optional notification you want to receive service tickets on:
Threat Suspicious Activity Module/Optional
- Remote Intrusion
- Device Blocked
- DNS Blocked
- Vulnerability Found
- Patch Available
- Patch Applied
- Software Updated
- Click Save.
Return to the OneView integration with Datto Autotask PSA guide.