The Billing page in the ConnectWise® Manage™ integration with OneView allows you to link a Malwarebytes product to a ConnectWise Manage product. By linking, a OneView site's product subscription and the number of devices used will automatically sync into the ConnectWise Manage client's agreement as an Addition. This is so you won't need to manually count product usage per OneView site and update your monthly invoice.
To link Malwarebytes products with ConnectWise Manage products, you must have authenticated the integration using API keys. For instructions, see Setup page in the OneView integration with ConnectWise Manage.
- From your OneView console, click Settings, then click APIs & Services.
- Click the Setup or Configure button on the ConnectWise Manage card. A new panel displays the Manage integration.
- Select the Billing tab. Configure the following settings:
- Enable Billing: Switch this toggle to enable or disable a sync service that allows the integration to create and update ConnectWise Manage Agreement Additions with the number of deployed Malwarebytes endpoint agents.
- Bill By: Select either Volume used or Volume purchased to bill your clients using either License used counts or License purchased counts.
- Enable as non billable addon?: Switch this toggle to enable all configured products as non billable addons within ConnectWise Manage. This toggle is disabled by default and adds all products as billable addons unless specified.
- Select the corresponding products to associate on your billing cycle with your ConnectWise Manage companies:
Monthly products Annual products
- Managed Endpoint Security IR
- Managed Endpoint Security EP
- Managed Endpoint Security EP - Servers
- Managed Endpoint Security EDR - Servers
- VPM Products Monthly
- VA Monthly
- DNS Filtering
- Managed Endpoint Security IR - Annual
- Managed Endpoint Security EP -
- Managed Endpoint Security EP - Servers - Annual
- Managed Endpoint Security EDR - Servers - Annual
- VPM Products Annual
- VA Annual
- DNS Filtering
- Click Save.
Billing is synced between OneView and ConnectWise Manage every 4-6 hours when the Enable billing toggle is on. Manually sync billing with the following options:
- Add new endpoints to the console.
- Add new mapping on the companies page.
- Turn off the Enable billing toggle and save the changes. Once done, turn on this toggle and save the changes.
Next topic: Services page in the ConnectWise Manage integration with OneView
Return to the OneView integration with ConnectWise Manage guide.