The Companies view in the OneView integration with ConnectWise® Automate™ lets you view and manage the relationship between Automate Client's Locations with OneView Sites. If you receive a notice indicating Invalid OneView credentials, verify your API credentials on the integration card Settings page and log in again. The page displays a list of your Automate Clients and Locations.
- Automate Client: Lists the clients found in your ConnectWise Automate console.
- Automate Location: Lists the locations belonging to each of your ConnectWise Automate clients.
- OneView Site: Lists the OneView Site that is assigned to your Automate Location.
- First Name: The first name of the contact for the site in OneView.
- Last Name: The last name of the contact for the site in OneView.
- Email: The email of the contact for the site in OneView.
- Site End Date: Lists the contract end date for a OneView Site's product subscription.
- Policy: Lists the global policy assigned to the OneView Site.
- Product Subscription: Lists the product associated with the OneView Site.
- Term Type: Lists the subscription type of the Product Subscription. This could be Trial or Paid.
- Devices Used: Lists the number of successfully deployed endpoints for the site.
Filter column data
Click a filter icon to narrow the list of rows displayed in the Companies list. To group the results by column, drag and drop a column header to the area above the column headers. Expand groups, then check the box at the top-left of the list to select all expanded items. This allows you to perform bulk actions and save time from selecting each item individually.
After selecting one or more rows, click the Actions drop-down menu to view the options available for your Automate Locations. Options shown in this menu:
- Add OneView Site: Create a new OneView Site without needing to log in to the OneView console. To learn more, see Add OneView Site in OneView for ConnectWise Automate.
- Assign Site: Pair an existing OneView Site with an Automate Location. To learn more, see Assign or remove sites in OneView for ConnectWise Automate.
- Remove Site Assignment: Un-assign a OneView Site that is paired with an Automate Location. To learn more, see Assign or remove sites in OneView for ConnectWise Automate.
- Set Policy: Set an existing OneView Policy to a OneView Site. To learn more, see Set OneView Policy to a Site in ConnectWise Automate.
- Deploy To Site(s): Deploys the endpoint agent to the selected site and included endpoints. For more information, see Deploy to endpoints in OneView integration with ConnectWise Automate.
- Check Mismatch: Finds incorrect mapping on the companies screen. Incorrect mapping may be due to a deleted or renamed OneView site.
- Remove Entries: Removes incorrect company entries from the companies screen. The company might be removed from automate but displaying incorrect plugins.
Return to OneView and ConnectWise Automate integration.