OneView new features and improvements released in September 2020.
September 24, 2020
- Append filter settings to share via URL: Any filters on the Endpoints page, Detections page, and Quarantine page will append to the browser’s URL allowing you to copy and paste the link and share with another user to see the same filtered view.
- Release history panel: Review new features updates and bug fixes to OneView.
- Added chat option in Help Center: We opened up the ability for you to initiate a chat session with our Support team when selecting the Help Center icon.
- Ability to delete endpoints from the Endpoints page: Select endpoints from the Endpoints page to uninstall the endpoint agent by selecting the Delete Endpoints button.
- Added What's New to the profile menu: Watch a quick video of new features that have been added to OneView.
September 01, 2020
- APIs general availability for all: OneView APIs are now open to all OneView customers allowing you to create integrations using OneView data.