The Malwarebytes OneView integration with ConnectWise® Automate™ provides many of the same features found in the Malwarebytes OneView console. However, not every feature found in the Malwarebytes OneView console is present in the plugin. You need to log in to Malwarebytes OneView to access these features.
Here are the features provided by Malwarebytes OneView integration with ConnectWise Automate:
- Trigger ConnectWise Automate tickets when Malwarebytes Real-Time Protection events occur.
- Trigger automatic endpoint remediation when Malwarebytes Real-Time Protection events occur.
- Ability to create a OneView Site.
- Assign a OneView Site to an Automate Client and Location.
- Remove a OneView Site assignment from an Automate Client and Location.
- Change a OneView Site's global policy.
- Deploy Malwarebytes Endpoint Agents from within the ConnectWise Automate Control Center.
- Ability to scan endpoints with Malwarebytes Endpoint Agents that are not associated with a OneView Site.
- Initiate the following endpoint actions:
- Scan + Report
- Scan + Quarantine
- Isolate Endpoint(s)*
- Remove Isolation*
- Refresh Asset(s)
- Check for Protection Updates
- Check for Software Updates
- Restart Endpoint(s)
- Uninstall Endpoint(s)
- Find Unregistered Endpoints
*Malwarebytes Endpoint Detection and Response required.