OneView new features and improvements released in April 2020.
April 30, 2020
- Last User in Endpoints page: Added the Last User column in the Endpoints page allowing you to see who was the last user to log onto the endpoint.
- Endpoints widget on Dashboard takes you to Endpoints page: When clicking on an item in the Endpoints widget on the Dashboard, you will be taken to the Endpoints page with filters applied to see those endpoints that need attention.
- Dashboard shows Top 10 items instead of Top 5: Increased the amount of items to display in a widget on the Dashboard from 5 to 10
Support case updates
- Leave comments: You can comment on a support case to update the Support Team.
- Receive notifications: You can include other users to receive a notification when a new message is posted in the conversation.
- Add attachments: You can include an attachment in the comment to send to the Support Team.
- Last Seen 7+ Days Ago on Endpoints widget: Added a widget to show endpoints that haven’t checked in for more than 7 days.
- Clone Policy: Clone an existing policy to create a new policy with similar settings
Top 10 Threats
- Click on the link of the threat to take you to Labs to get more information.
Top 10 Endpoints with Detections
- Click on the endpoint link to take you to endpoint’s profile in Nebula.
- Click on the site link to take you to the Nebula console.
- Top 10 Threats