NOTICE - As of January 10th, Malwarebytes automatically enables two-factor authentication for all users when signing into OneView.
Malwarebytes OneView provides two-factor authentication for extra security. This article explains how to enable two-factor authentication (2FA) under your Profile. For more information on 2FA, see Two-factor authentication in OneView.
Malwarebytes and the Cybersecurity & Infrastructure Security Agency (CISA) recommends to not permanently disable 2FA as this provides an extra layer of security in the event your login credentials are compromised.
Enable Two-factor Authentication
- In the top-right corner, click your username > Profile > Security Settings tab.
- Toggle Enable Two-factor Authentication to On.
- Use the authenticator app to scan the on-screen QR code. The authenticator app generates a verification code.
- In the OneView console, type the code into the Enter verification code field.
- Click Verify.
- Malwarebytes OneView displays Your Authenticator has been successfully configured on your mobile device.
Each time you log in to Malwarebytes OneView, the login screen requests a verification code from your authenticator app. Enter the code to complete the log in process.
Return to the Malwarebytes OneView User Guide