OneView released on 9 April 2019. This product enables Managed Service Providers (MSPs) and/or Managed Security Service Providers (MSSPs) to offer centrally managed security services to their customers, protecting them from today’s advanced cyber attacks.
- Single cloud-based management console - OneView provides a single pane of glass to centrally manage customer accounts, cloud subscriptions, invoicing, and integrations, and provides a direct link to Support.
Ease of Use - Use an intuitive workflow to onboard customers and your resources:
- In just a few clicks, create and provision security policies that best fit your customers' environments
- Easily provide trials and convert them to paid subscriptions
- Grant various access permissions to your resources to effectively manage your customers
- Full access to cloud-based security products - All cloud-based solutions are available to provision to customers from within OneView, including our Industry-leading remediation ( Incident Response), multi-layered protection ( Endpoint Protection), and rapid response ( Endpoint Protection and Response) solutions. Expand your security offerings and cross-sell opportunities with preferred levels of protection.
- Multi-tenancy - OneView’s robust architecture allows MSPs/MSSPs to serve their customers (A.K.A.sites or tenants) using cloud-based products. Each customer’s environment is isolated and remains invisible to other customers.
- Flexible billing options - Select from annual or monthly subscriptions to suit individual customers’ needs.
- Integrated Support Case Management - The OneView console provides a direct link to Support,making it easy for you to rapidly create, manage and resolve support tickets.
- Integrated Resources information - Conveniently access product information and training materials from within the OneView console.
- A unique login email is required for existing customers - Customers already using cloud-based products must provide a new email address for account creation and login in order to use OneView.
- cloud-based product tools are not currently available - Existing tools such as the Discovery and Deployment Tool will not work in this release. They will be made available in the next release.