When malicious files are detected and quarantined, the files and registry settings are copied and encrypted into a quarantine folder on the endpoint. The Quarantine page in Malwarebytes OneView is an index for each item on the endpoint and allows you to restore or delete detected files.
While Malwarebytes uses its best judgment whether a file is a threat, false positives are possible. You may also find items in Quarantine which are legitimate. View detected items and cross check the information to verify if the file is legitimate with other Threat Intelligence databases such as VirusTotal using the SHA256 hash of the file.
At the top of the page, click the Select a site dropdown to filter the Quarantine table for a site. The Quarantine table helps you manage the available information more efficiently. The following are some of the features that you can use to refine your search results:
- Reset filters: In the upper-right corner of the page, click Reset filters/groups to default to go back to the default filter settings.
- Customize table columns: In the top-right of the table, click Show columns list to customize the table columns.
- Column pinning and auto-sizing: Next to a column header, click the filter button to display a checkbox list of different sub-filters you can apply. Click the filter tab to pin or auto size for the selected column.
- Copy URL: Filter settings are appended to the URL. Copy and paste the URL to share with the same filter settings.
- Right-click menu: In the table, click and drag to select and highlight a section of the table. Right-click on your selected information to copy or export a .csv or an .xlsx file.
- Select all: Click the checkbox next to the Threat name column header.
To restore or delete threats in the Quarantine page, follow these steps:
- Log in to Malwarebytes OneView.
- In the left navigation pane, click Quarantine.
- In the Quarantine table, check the boxes of the threat name you would like to restore or delete.
- In the upper right of the table, click the ellipsis icon .
- Click Restore or Delete.
For more information, see Malwarebytes OneView User Guide.