Malwarebytes OneView offers Remote Assistance to allow Malwarebytes Support access to investigate any issues in your OneView console. Remote Assistance automatically turns off after 72 hours of being switched on, or when Malwarebytes Support logs into your account. This article explains how to enable Remote Assistance under Profile settings.
Enable Remote Assistance
This feature should only be enabled when requested by Malwarebytes Support.
- Login to Malwarebytes OneView.
- At the top right of the screen, click your Profile Name, Then select Profile.
- Click the Security Settings tab.
- Toggle on Allow read/write access to Malwarebytes Support.
- Select an available time frame to grant Malwarebytes access for.
Return to the Malwarebytes OneView User Guide