OneView is a multi-tenant console enabling MSPs to configure, deploy, support, and manage client endpoint security using endpoint protection technologies.
The OneView integration with ConnectWise® Automate™ provides many of the same features in the OneView console. However, not every feature in the OneView console is present in the plugin. You need to log in to OneView to access these features.
- Trigger ConnectWise Automate tickets when Real-Time Protection events occur.
- Trigger automatic endpoint remediation when Real-Time Protection events occur.
- Ability to create a OneView Site.
- Assign a OneView Site to an Automate Client and Location.
- Remove a OneView Site assignment from an Automate Client and Location.
- Change a OneView Site's global policy.
- Deploy the Endpoint Agent from within the ConnectWise Automate Control Center.
- Ability to scan endpoints with the endpoint agent.
- ConnectWise Automate Control Center version 2021.1.
- An active OneView account.
- A OneView Global Admin or Site Admin is required to create API credentials.
- An Endpoint Detection and Response subscription.
Return to OneView and ConnectWise Automate integration.