Malwarebytes OneView new features and improvements released in April 2021.
Version v2.5.165 - April 28, 2021
- Added the ability to toggle specific isolation types when isolating endpoints
- A new macOS policy setting has been introduced that lets you limit CPU usage during scans Learn more
Version v2.5.164 - April 27, 2021
- A new exclusion type has been added to create Suspicious Activity exclusions based on command-line scripts Learn more
Version v2.5.163 - April 26, 2021
- Introduced new Brute Force Protection protocol support for Microsoft SQL, FTP, IMAP, POP3, and SMTP (EP for Servers, EDR for Servers only) Learn more.
Version 2.5.162 - April 15, 2021
- Windows software update for EP and EDR (Component Package version 1.0.1251) : Preparation for SHA-1 code signing deprecation and support for SHA-2. To learn more.
Version 2.5.161 - April1, 2021
- Software Inventory: The Inventory page is designed to provide an aggregated view across your sites detailing installed applications for your managed Windows and Mac endpoints.