The OneView integration with ConnectWise® Automate™ lets you assign existing OneView Sites to your Automate Client's Locations. Linking a site with a location allows you to deploy the Endpoint Agent to the associated endpoints and manage their security in ConnectWise Automate.
Learn how to assign a OneView Site to an Automate Location and remove a site assignment below.
Assign OneView Site
- In your ConnectWise Automate Control Center, go to Tools > OneView.
- In the left panel, click Companies.
- Select the row with the Automate Location you want to pair with a OneView Site.
- Click Actions > Assign OneView Site.
- A pop-up window appears. Click the Available OneView Sites drop-down menu to select one of your existing sites.
- Click Assign Site.
- Click Companies to refresh the page. Your assigned site now displays on the relevant row.
Remove Site Assignment
- In Companies, select the row with the OneView Site you want to remove from your Automate Client's Location.
- Click Actions > Remove Site Assignment.
- A pop-up window asks if you want to remove the selected sites. Click Yes to confirm.
Return to OneView and ConnectWise Automate integration.