From the Support Cases screen in Malwarebytes OneView, you can create a case for Malwarebytes Support. This article explains how to create a Support case.
- From the sidebar, go to Support Cases.
- In the top-right, click the plus sign ( + ).
- Fill out the required information:
- Subject: A short subject line, like in an email. This is an easy way to track your case on the Support Cases screen.
- Description: A detailed description of the issue you are experiencing and the name(s) of the affected site(s).
- Your Issue: From this drop-down menu, choose a description that best describes your issue.
- Product: Select the Malwarebytes product that is experiencing the issue.
- Optionally, attach files to your case by dropping them into the Attachment area.
- Click Submit.
You will receive an email from Malwarebytes Support confirming your case is opened. Reply to the email if you have any questions.
Watch the video below to see how to get support in OneView.
Return to the Malwarebytes OneView User Guide