Malwarebytes OneView can notify you when certain events occur across your console and endpoints. Use the Notifications settings to choose which notifications to receive.
On the Notifications page, you can view, sort, and create email notifications that are assigned to different sites through action's on the right. This article explains how to configure email, webhook, and Slack notifications in OneView.
For Slack notifications, you must enable this feature. See OneView integration with Slack guide.
For notification categories and conditions, see the table at the bottom.
- Log in to Malwarebytes OneView.
- On the left navigation menu, click Configure > Notifications.
- Click Add notification to set up a new OneView notification.
- On the General page, enter your Notification name and Description.
- Click Next.
- On the Category page, select your notification category and click Next.
- On the Conditions page, select your Sites and Conditions. Select All current sites or All sites (including future) to receive notifications on current sites or current and subsequent sites.
- Click the add or delete button on the right side to add or remove a condition.
- Click Next once sites and conditions are selected.
- On the Delivery page, click Enable aggregation, if you want to group multiple alerts into a single notification. If enabled select your Interval and Grouped by options.
- Select Email, Call Webhook, or Slack for your notification delivery method.
- For Email or Call Webhook:
- Enter in a subject for the Subject line.
- Select available email recipients in the drop down menu, or enter in custom email recipients to receive notifications.
- For Slack if enabled:
- Select Slack channels from the drop down list. These are public channels pulled from your workspace.
- For Slack if disabled:
- Click Add to Slack.
- If you are signed in to your Slack workspace, click Allow to complete.
- If you are not signed in to your Slack workspace, follow the steps below:
- Enter your Slack workspace name.
- Click Continue.
- On the popup screen, click Sign in with SSO or I have a guest account to sign in with your Slack email and password.
- Once signed in, click Allow.
- Select Slack channels from the drop down list. These are channels pulled from your workspace.
- For Email or Call Webhook:
- Select tiles based on the desired content you want the notification to contain.
- Click Complete.
Note: Selected recipients will receive notifications for all sites added on the conditions page, even if the user is not assigned to the site in OneView.
Categories and conditions
This table provides details on all available notification categories and conditions in OneView.
Endpoint agent activity
- For Vulnerability and Patch Management customers, see Set up vulnerability notifications in Malwarebytes OneView.
- For DNS Filtering customers, see Set up Application Block notifications in OneView.
- For Application Block customers, see Set up Application Block notifications in Nebula.
Return to the Malwarebytes OneView User Guide.