After deploying the endpoint agent to your ConnectWise Automate client's computers, follow the steps in this article to confirm the successful deployment. If you have not deployed yet, refer to Deploy to endpoints in OneView integration with ConnectWise Automate.
To confirm successful deployment:
- In your ConnectWise Automate Control Center, go to Tools > OneView.
- In the left panel, click Computers.
- Click Actions > Find Unregistered Endpoint(s).
- In the Success window, click OK.
- Click Computers to refresh the page. The list displays your Automate Client's computer(s) with the green Deployed status in the Deployment Status column.
Endpoints with the Unregistered status have the Endpoint Agent installed but are not associated with any OneView Site. To resolve:
- Check the Companies screen to ensure the Automate Client's Location is associated with a OneView Site. To assign a OneView Site to an Automate Location, see Assign or remove sites in OneView for ConnectWise Automate.
- Run the Deploy OneView Agents script on that endpoint.
Return to OneView and ConnectWise Automate integration.