Malwarebytes Toolset 18.104.22.1687 released on December 1, 2021. Each section details changes to high level components, utilities, tools, or specific features.
- Updated Operating System tile to report if Windows 10 Version 21H1 (19043.1288 or higher) is not installed on a Windows 10 device Inform > System > Operating System.
- Improved detection and reporting logic to support Windows 11, Server 2019, and Server 2022.
Malwarebytes Issue Scanner
- Updated the following Issue Scanner components to support Windows 11 v21H2 Build 22000.x:
- Default Services Issue Scanner
- Default Registry Values Issue Scanner
- File Associations Issue Scanner
- Installed Services Issue Scanner
- Safe Mode Services Issue Scanner
- Winsock Issue Scanner
Malwarebytes Portable Scanner
- Fixed a bug that caused definition database updates to fail and the Toolset to crash if FIPS Mode Group Policy is enabled.
Network Devices Scanner
- Updated organizationally unique identifier (OUI) database to support more device vendors.
Malwarebytes Toolset Logging
- Improved Toolset logging output capabilities.
- Fixed a bug that caused logging to fail when specifying Log Level via CLI.
Malwarebytes Toolset Licensing
- Enhanced error messaging for when license validation fails in certain scenarios.
Malwarebytes Toolset Updater
- Added support for obtaining Malwarebytes Portable Scanner database updates when FIPS Mode Group Policy is enabled.