NOTICE - On August 4 2021, Malwarebytes Endpoint Security reached its End of Life. For more information, see the Malwarebytes Endpoint Security End of Life notice. To upgrade to a supported version of Malwarebytes, see Malwarebytes Endpoint Protection or Malwarebytes for Teams.
For existing Malwarebytes Endpoint Security customers running 20 seats or fewer, we are offering a free upgrade to Malwarebytes for Teams. By migrating to Malwarebytes for Teams, the following products are available to you:
- Malwarebytes for Windows
- Malwarebytes for Mac
- Malwarebytes for Android
- Malwarebytes for Chromebook
It's easy to migrate! Refer to the sections below to convert from Malwarebytes Endpoint Security to Malwarebytes for Teams.
Migrate Windows devices
On your Windows endpoints, run the Malwarebytes Support Tool. The tool uninstalls Malwarebytes Endpoint Security and installs Malwarebytes for Windows.
Note: Malwarebytes for Teams does not support devices running Windows Server. Contact our Sales team for more information.
Before you begin
Things to know before you begin the migration process.
- The tool needs to run on each endpoint you wish to migrate.
- The tool runs on Windows 10, 8.1, 8, and 7 devices.
- The tool uninstalls both managed and unmanaged endpoints and prompts the installation of Malwarebytes for Windows.
- Have your Malwarebytes license key available. You can find your license key in your original purchase confirmation email or by logging into your My Account.
Migrate Windows endpoint with the Malwarebytes Support Tool
For migration instructions, see the following:
- Uninstall and reinstall Malwarebytes using the Malwarebytes Support Tool.
- Video: Migrate from Malwarebytes Endpoint Security to Malwarebytes for Teams.
Migrate macOS devices
If the macOS devices in your environment have Malwarebytes for Mac installed, no further action is needed.
For new installations, follow these steps on each macOS device:
- Download and install Malwarebytes for Mac v4.
- Activate Premium subscription in Malwarebytes for Mac v4.
Migrate Android or Chromebook devices
If the Android or Chromebook devices in your environment have Malwarebytes for Android installed, no further action is needed.
For new installations, follow these steps on each Android or Chromebook device: