NOTICE - On August 4 2021, Malwarebytes Endpoint Security reached its End of Life. For more information, see the Malwarebytes Endpoint Security End of Life notice. To upgrade to a supported version of Malwarebytes, see Malwarebytes Endpoint Protection or Malwarebytes for Teams.
To restore an item from Quarantine in the Malwarebytes Management Console or managed clients, follow the instructions below.
Restore object from the Management Console
- Log on to the Malwarebytes Management Console.
- Click the Client Pane.
- Select the computer affected from the list of clients.
- Click the Security Logs tab.
- Right-click the item you wish to restore, then click either:
- Restore this Object… to restore to the computer selected.
- Restore this object on all clients… to restore the item to all clients.
To prevent repeated quarantine, right-click the item again and select Add to Anti-Malware Ignore List.
Restore object from the Managed Client
- Launch Malwarebytes Anti-Malware.
- Click the Quarantine tab.
- Click the item you wish to restore, then click Restore or Restore All