The Tasks page in Malwarebytes OneView gives you a history of actions performed on endpoints within the OneView console. All initiated actions from the Endpoints page update real-time in the Tasks page. Any pending tasks that the endpoint hasn't handled within 90 days expire and are automatically removed from the Tasks list.
To navigate to the Tasks page:
- Log in to Malwarebytes OneView.
- In the left navigation pane, click Endpoints.
- Select the Tasks tab.
The Tasks table displays a lists of statuses for all endpoint actions. The table helps manage and research documented information. The following are options available to refine your search results:
Sort data in the results list
You can customize data in the results list in the following ways:
- Click Add/Remove Columns above the results list to choose which columns to display.
- Use the filters in the column headers to view specific data.
- Hover your cursor over a column header to reveal a hamburger icon with options to pin and auto-size columns.
Return to the Malwarebytes OneView User Guide.