The Tasks page in Malwarebytes OneView gives you a history of actions performed on endpoints within the OneView console. All initiated actions from the Endpoints page update real-time in the Tasks page. For more information about the available actions in the Endpoints page, see Endpoint actions in Malwarebytes OneView.
To navigate to the Tasks page:
- Log in to Malwarebytes OneView.
- In the left navigation pane, click Endpoints.
- Select the Tasks tab.
The Tasks table displays a lists of statuses for all endpoint actions. The table helps manage and research documented information. The following are options available to refine your search results:
Sort data in the results list
You can customize data in the results list in the following ways:
- Click Add/Remove Columns above the results list to choose which columns to display.
- Use the filters in the column headers to view specific data.
- Hover your cursor over a column header to reveal a hamburger icon with options to pin and auto-size columns.
Return to the Malwarebytes OneView User Guide.