The article details Malwarebytes OneView integration requirements with Kaseya VSA.
OneView and Kaseya VSA requirements
- Access to Kaseya VSA.
- An active Malwarebytes OneView account.
- Machine group created in Kaseya VSA.
- Kaseya VSA tenant installed on target endpoints.
- The domain http://ipi-intg-kaseyarmm.malwarebytes.com/ must be allowed for inbound connection.
- Or verify the IP 220.127.116.11 is allowed for inbound connection.
- Use this IP only if your network doesn't support FQDN.
- All connections must be on inbound port 443.
- On-prem Kaseya VSA instances must have a public IP for network configurations to work.
Personal access token requirements
- REST API Access Rights: Inherit from User role
Return to the OneView integration with Kaseya VSA guide.