The article details Malwarebytes OneView integration requirements with Kaseya VSA.
OneView and Kaseya VSA requirements
- Access to Kaseya VSA.
- An active Malwarebytes OneView account.
- Machine group created in Kaseya VSA.
- Kaseya VSA tenant installed on target endpoints.
- The domain http://ipi-intg-kaseyarmm.malwarebytes.com/ must be allowed for inbound connection.
- Or verify the IP 126.96.36.199 is allowed for inbound connection.
- Use this IP only if your network doesn't support FQDN.
- All connections must be on inbound port 443.
Return to the OneView integration with Kaseya VSA guide.