The article details Malwarebytes OneView integration requirements with Kaseya VSA.
OneView and Kaseya VSA requirements
- Access to Kaseya VSA.
- An active Malwarebytes OneView account.
- Machine group created in Kaseya VSA.
- Kaseya VSA tenant installed on target endpoints.
- The domain http://ipi-intg-kaseyarmm.malwarebytes.com/ must be allowed for inbound connection.
- Or verify the IP 126.96.36.199 is allowed for inbound connection.
- Use this IP only if your network doesn't support FQDN.
- All connections must be on inbound port 443.
- On-prem Kaseya VSA instances must have a public IP for network configurations to work.
- Must have a static NAT routable IP address.
- Sites must have an A record for IPv4 or a AAAA record for IPv6.
- On-prem VSA sites must NAT to the Malwarebytes API server.
- For full network access requirements, see Network access requirements for OneView.
Personal access token requirements
- REST API Access Rights: Inherit from User role
Return to the OneView integration with Kaseya VSA guide.