In the Malwarebytes OneView integration with Kaseya VSA, the Computers page allows you to perform actions on machine group computers installed with Malwarebytes.
To perform actions on a computer:
- Log in to Kaseya VSA.
- In the left navigation menu, click Malwarebytes OneView Integration.
- Click Computers.
- Select the check box for the target computers with a Deployed status.
- On the top right, click Actions.
- Click an available option to perform the action.
- Scan + report: Tells the endpoint to check for protection updates, then run a Threat Scan and report the results. Any detected threats are not removed.
- Scan + Quarantine: Tells the endpoint to check for protection updates, then run a Threat Scan. Any detected threats are quarantined and scan results are reported.
- Remediate Endpoint(s): Remediates found threats on an endpoint. A restart may be needed to complete remediation.
- Isolate Endpoint(s): Isolates the endpoint from the network to prevent an active threat from spreading. The console continues to communicate with the endpoint.
- Isolate Desktop: Isolates endpoint desktop access to prevent active threats from spreading. The console continues to communicate with the endpoint.
- Isolate Process: Isolates a specific endpoint task process to prevent active threats from spreading. The console continues to communicate with the endpoint.
- Isolate Network: Isolates an endpoint from the network to prevent active threats from spreading. The console continues to communicate with the endpoint.
- Remove Isolation: Restores access to the endpoint if it is isolated.
- Scan Inventory & Vulnerability: Initiates a scan for vulnerabilities and available patches across your endpoints.
- Refresh Assets: Updates hardware and software asset information for the endpoint.
- Check for Protection Updates: Tells the endpoint to perform an immediate check for Protection Updates. While scans also do this, selecting this action makes sure that Real-time Protection uses the most recent updates.
- Check for Software Update: Tells the endpoint to check for and install the latest Malwarebytes software. A restart may be needed to complete the installation.
- Restart Endpoint(s): Restarts endpoints individually or in bulk. You can perform this action after threat remediation, installation of new software, software update, or an overlap of the three.
- Install Software Patch: Installs available software patches to your endpoints.
- Install Software Update: Installs available software updates to your endpoints.
- Reassign Endpoints: Reassigns the endpoint to a different site and organization.
- Move Group: Moves the the endpoint to a different machine group.
- Clear All Computers: Deletes all computer data from Kaseya and resyncs the page with updated endpoint data.
Filter and sort computers
- Click Columns to choose which columns to display.
- Drag and drop certain column headers to the results bar to group data by those parameters.
- Use the filters in the column headers to view specific data, on all columns.
- Hover your cursor over a column header to reveal a hamburger icon with options to pin and auto-size this column or all columns.
Return to the OneView integration with Kaseya VSA guide.