As a Malwarebytes for Teams customer, Device Alerts inform you if one of your protected devices has a security issue that requires your attention. When a device hasn't been scanned or hasn't been seen by Malwarebytes in over a week, an email report is sent. The email displays the following columns:
- Device name: Shows the device name.
- Last scan: Shows the date of when Malwarebytes last scanned (either a scheduled or manual scan) the device.
- Last seen: Shows the date when your device last communicated with Malwarebytes i.e. your device checked for updates.
The emails sent to your device are not localized and only sent in English. The emails are sent Monday morning PST, so the receipt of the email varies based on your time zone.
Enable Device Alerts
To enable device alerts, follow these steps:
- Log in to My Account.
- Click your name on the top right, then Settings .
- In the Malwarebytes for Teams section, click the Device Alerts toggle. The Device Alerts toggle is off by default.
Note: To receive alerts from your devices, each device must have Usage and threat statistics enabled. For more information, see General settings in Malwarebytes for Windows or General settings in Malwarebytes for Mac.