The Dashboard provides a high level view of this activity on your network. It presents a summarized view of the information displayed in more detail on sections of your Nebula console through widgets.
In the top of the Dashboard section, you can filter the information displayed in widgets by the following: All, Servers, and Workstations.
Vulnerability Assessment widgets show different data points on the Dashboard. These widgets are:
Vulnerabilities by severity
The Vulnerabilities by severity widget displays the number of vulnerabilities by severity level. Severity is set using the CVSS standard. For more information, see CVSS Score System. The following severity levels are shown:
- Unknown: Vulnerability was not found in the CISA catalog or NIST database.
- Low: Vulnerability detected and scored as low severity in the CVSS system.
- Medium: Vulnerability detected and scored as medium severity in the CVSS system.
- High: Vulnerability detected and scored as high severity in the CVSS system.
- Critical: Vulnerability detected and scored as critical severity in the CVSS system.
Click on one of the severity levels in the widget to open up the Vulnerabilities page and automatically filter all information based on the selected severity.
Top 10 Vulnerable Endpoints
The Top 10 Vulnerable Endpoints widget displays the top 10 endpoints with the highest amount of vulnerabilities. The following information displays:
- Endpoint: Host name of the endpoint with the vulnerability.
- Count: Total count of critical vulnerabilities on the endpoint.
Click an endpoint name to open the Vulnerabilities page and view the selected endpoint and a list of critical software vulnerabilities.
Top 10 Vulnerable Applications
The Top 10 Vulnerable Applications widget displays the top 10 installed applications with critical vulnerabilities across your endpoints. The following information displays:
- Application: Name of the application with the vulnerability.
- Count: Total count of critical vulnerabilities with the application.
Click the application name to open the Vulnerabilities page and view all endpoints with this critical application vulnerability.