The Device Control page in Malwarebytes Nebula displays the action taken on USB drives connected to endpoints in the last 90 days.
Device control data is historical so items cannot be deleted from this page. Historical data shows read-only or blocked items based on the policy settings. To configure Device Control, see Configure Protection settings in Malwarebytes OneView.
To view the Device Control tab:
- Log into Malwarebytes OneView.
- In the left navigation pane, click Detections.
- In the top menu, click the Device Control tab.
Filter Device Control
The Device Control table helps you manage the available information more efficiently. The following features are available to refine your search result:
- Reset filters: In the upper-right corner of the page, click Reset filters to go back to the default filter settings.
- Add / Remove Columns: In the top-right of the table, click Add / Remove Columns to customize the table columns.
- Column pinning and auto-sizing: Next to a column header, click the filter button to display a checkbox list of different sub-filters you can apply. Click the filter tab to pin or auto size for the selected column.
- Right-click menu: In the table, click and drag to select and highlight a section of the table. Right-click on your selected information to copy or export a .csv or an .xlsx file.
- Select all: Click the checkbox next to the Device name column header.
To download data to your local machine:
- Select all or check specific boxes for the rows you want to export.
- At the top-right of the Device Control page, click the ellipsis icon .
- Click Download .csv or Download .xlsx to export your data.
Expand device control details
Under the Name column, click one of the device names to view more details. In the Device Control Details window, you can view the following information:
- Date: Date and time of the USB device controlled event.
- Manufacturer: The manufacturer of the USB device.
- Device: The name of the USB device.
- Action Taken: Shows limited or blocked access to the USB device.
- Endpoint: Click the endpoint name to go to the Overview page for the endpoint.
- Serial number: The serial number of the USB device.
- Volume name: The drive letter for this USB device on the endpoint.
- Disk interface: Type of drive connected.
- File system: File system of the USB device.
For more information, see Malwarebytes OneView User Guide.