A HAR file from Google Chrome helps Malwarebytes Support investigate Malwarebytes console issues encountered through Google Chrome. This article details how to collect a HAR file from Google Chrome.
Collect HAR file
- Open Google Chrome and navigate to the page where the issue is occurring.
- Open the Chrome Menu bar, select More Tools, and then select Developer Tools.
- At the top, select the Network tab.
- Mark the checkbox for Preserve Log.
- Reproduce the issue.
- Right-click on the grid of network requests and select Save as HAR with Content.
- Send the collected HAR file to Malwarebytes Support.