In the Malwarebytes OneView Integration with Kaseya BMS, the Setup page in OneView allows you to enter API credentials for your Kaseya BMS console. Link both of these applications to sync your OneView data into Kaseya BMS.
If setup is already completed and you need to edit the credentials, unlock these fields by toggling Edit credentials.
To setup integration:
- Log in to Malwarebytes OneView.
- From the left menu select Settings, then click APIs & Services.
- In the Featured Integrations section, search for the Kaseya BMS integration card.
- Click Configure. A new tab displays the Kaseya BMS integration page.
- In the integration page, select the Setup tab.
- Enter the values in the following fields:
- Kaseya BMS API URL
- Kaseya BMS API Tenant
- Kaseya BMS API UserName
- Kaseya BMS API Password
- Click Save.
To map a Malwarebytes OneView site with Kaseya BMS, see Account Mapping page in Malwarebytes OneView with Kaseya BMS.
Return to the Malwarebytes OneView integration with Kaseya BMS guide.