In the OneView Integration with Kaseya BMS, the Setup page in OneView allows you to enter API credentials for your Kaseya BMS console. Link both of these applications to sync your OneView data into Kaseya BMS.
If setup is already completed and you need to edit the credentials, unlock these fields by toggling Edit credentials.
To setup integration:
- Log in to OneView.
- From the left menu, click Integrate.
- In the Featured Integrations section, search for the Kaseya BMS integration card.
- Click Configure. A new tab displays the Kaseya BMS integration page.
- In the integration page, select the Setup tab.
- Enter the values in the following fields:
- Kaseya BMS API URL
- Kaseya BMS API Tenant
- Kaseya BMS API UserName
- Kaseya BMS API Password
- Click Save.
To map a OneView site with Kaseya BMS, see Account Mapping page in OneView with Kaseya BMS.
Return to the OneView integration with Kaseya BMS guide.