In the Kaseya BMS integration with OneView, the Account Mapping page allows you to link OneView sites with Kaseya BMS accounts.
To link OneView sites to Kaseya accounts:
- Log in to OneView.
- From the left menu select Settings, then click APIs & Services.
- In the Featured Integrations section, search for the Kaseya BMS integration card.
- Click Configure. A new tab displays the Kaseya BMS integration page.
- In the Kaseya BMS integration page, click the Companies tab.
- Complete the following dropdown entries to map an account:
- OneView Site: Select a OneView site.
- Kaseya BMS Account: Type in and select the available Kaseya account to link.
- Contract: Select a contract agreement for OneView to update.
- Click the Add icon + to map another account.
- Click Update.
To setup billing in OneView for Kaseya BMS, see Billing page in the Kaseya BMS integration with OneView.
Return to the OneView integration with Kaseya BMS guide.