The Billing page in the OneView integration with Kaseya BMS allows you to link each OneView subscribed service to a Kaseya BMS service.
Once linked, each OneView device and subscribed service automatically syncs into the Kaseya BMS client's account as a new configuration Item.
To create a service in Kaseya BMS, go to Admin > Finance > Services.
|Malwarebytes EDR for servers||Malwarebytes Endpoint Detection and Response for servers|
|Malwarebytes EDR||Malwarebytes Endpoint Detection and Response|
|Malwarebytes EP||Malwarebytes Endpoint Protection|
|Malwarebytes EPS||Malwarebytes Endpoint Protection for servers|
|Malwarebytes Incident Response||Malwarebytes Incident Response|
|Malwarebytes Vulnerability and Patch Management||Malwarebytes Vulnerability and Patch Management|
|Malwarebytes Vulnerability Assessment||Malwarebytes Vulnerability Assessment|
|Malwarebytes DNS Filtering||Malwarebytes DNS Filtering|
|Malwarebytes MDR||Malwarebytes Managed Detection and Response|
|Malwarebytes Application Block||Malwarebytes Application Block|
|Malwarebytes Mobile Security||Malwarebytes Mobile Security|
Configure Billing page in OneView
- From the left menu, click Integrate.
- In the Featured Integrations section, search for the Kaseya BMS integration card.
- Click Setup or Configure. A new tab displays the Kaseya BMS integration page.
- In the Kaseya BMS integration page, select the Billing tab.
- In the Billing tab, configure the following settings:
Note: Search for the values in the Monthly services field to associate the desired services. Searching is case sensitive for each field.
- Enable billing: Switch this toggle to enable or disable a sync service that creates and updates Kaseya BMS agreement services with the number of deployed endpoint agents.
- Enable configuration creation: Switch this toggle to enable or disable a sync service that creates software assets in the Kaseya BMS inventory for mapped OneView site endpoints.
- Choose which Kaseya BMS service to associate with each OneView service. Values for this field are pulled from finance services in your Kaseya BMS console.
- Incident Response
- EDR for servers
- Vulnerability and Patch Management
- Vulnerability Assessment
- DNS Filtering
- App blick
- Mobile Security
- Click Save.
Billing is synced between OneView and Kaseya BMS every 4-6 hours when the Enable Billing is toggled on. Manually sync billing with the following options:
- Add new endpoints to the console.
- Add new mapping on the companies page.
- Turn off the Enable billing toggle and save the changes. Once done, turn on this toggle and save the changes.
To set up service ticketing in OneView for Kaseya BMS, see Services page in the Kaseya BMS integration with OneView.
Return to the OneView integration with Kaseya BMS.