The Billing page in the OneView integration with Kaseya BMS allows you to link each Malwarebytes subscribed product to a Kaseya BMS service product.
Once linked, each OneView device and subscribed product automatically syncs into the Kaseya BMS client's account as a new configuration Item.
Create the following finance services in Kaseya BMS:
|Malwarebytes EDR for servers||Malwarebytes Endpoint Detection and Response for servers|
|Malwarebytes EDR||Malwarebytes Endpoint Detection and Response|
|Malwarebytes EP||Malwarebytes Endpoint Protection|
|Malwarebytes EPS||Malwarebytes Endpoint Protection for servers|
|Malwarebytes Incident Response||Malwarebytes Incident Response|
|Malwarebytes Vulnerability and Patch Management||Malwarebytes Vulnerability and Patch Management|
|Malwarebytes Vulnerability Assessment||Malwarebytes Vulnerability Assessment|
|Malwarebytes DNS Filtering||Malwarebytes DNS Filtering|
|Malwarebytes MDR||Malwarebytes Managed Detection and Response|
Configure Billing page in OneView
- Log in to OneView.
- From the left menu select Settings, then click APIs & Services.
- In the Featured Integrations section, search for the Kaseya BMS integration card.
- Click Setup or Configure. A new tab displays the Kaseya BMS integration page.
- In the Kaseya BMS integration page, select the Billing tab.
- In the Billing tab, configure the following settings:
Note: Search for the values in the Monthly products field to associate the desired products and finance services. Searching is case sensitive for each field.
- Enable billing: Switch this toggle to enable or disable a sync service that creates and updates Kaseya BMS agreement services with the number of deployed Malwarebytes endpoint agents.
- Enable configuration creation: Switch this toggle to enable or disable a sync service that creates software assets in the Kaseya BMS inventory for mapped OneView site endpoints.
- Choose which Kaseya BMS service to associate with each Malwarebytes product. Values for this field are pulled from finance services in your Kaseya BMS console.
- Incident Response
- EDR for servers
- Vulnerability and Patch Management
- Vulnerability Assessment
- DNS Filtering
- Click Save.
To setup service ticketing in OneView for Kaseya BMS, see Services page in the Kaseya BMS integration with OneView.
Return to the OneView integration with Kaseya BMS guide.