The Billing page in the OneView integration with Kaseya BMS allows you to link each Malwarebytes subscribed product to a Kaseya BMS service product.
Once linked, each OneView device and subscribed product automatically syncs into the Kaseya BMS client's account as a new configuration Item.
Create the following finance services in Kaseya BMS:
|Malwarebytes EDR for servers||Malwarebytes Endpoint Detection and Response for servers|
|Malwarebytes EDR||Malwarebytes Endpoint Detection and Response|
|Malwarebytes EP||Malwarebytes Endpoint Protection|
|Malwarebytes EPS||Malwarebytes Endpoint Protection for servers|
|Malwarebytes Incident Response||Malwarebytes Incident Response|
|Malwarebytes Vulnerability and Patch Management||Malwarebytes Vulnerability and Patch Management|
|Malwarebytes Vulnerability Assessment||Malwarebytes Vulnerability Assessment|
|Malwarebytes DNS Filtering||Malwarebytes DNS Filtering|
|Malwarebytes MDR||Malwarebytes Managed Detection and Response|
Configure Billing page in OneView
- Log in to OneView.
- From the left menu select Settings, then click APIs & Services.
- In the Featured Integrations section, search for the Kaseya BMS integration card.
- Click Setup or Configure. A new tab displays the Kaseya BMS integration page.
- In the Kaseya BMS integration page, select the Billing tab.
- In the Billing tab, configure the following settings:
Note: Search for the values in the Monthly products field to associate the desired products and finance services. Searching is case sensitive for each field.
- Enable billing: Switch this toggle to enable or disable a sync service that creates and updates Kaseya BMS agreement services with the number of deployed Malwarebytes endpoint agents.
- Enable configuration creation: Switch this toggle to enable or disable a sync service that creates software assets in the Kaseya BMS inventory for mapped OneView site endpoints.
- Choose which Kaseya BMS service to associate with each Malwarebytes product. Values for this field are pulled from finance services in your Kaseya BMS console.
- Incident Response
- EDR for servers
- Vulnerability and Patch Management
- Vulnerability Assessment
- DNS Filtering
- Click Save.
Billing is synced between OneView and Kaseya BMS every 4-6 hours when the Enable Billing toggled on. Manually sync billing with the following options:
- Add new endpoints to the console.
- Add new mapping on the companies page.
- Turn off the Enable billing toggle and save the changes. Once done, turn on this toggle and save the changes.
To setup service ticketing in OneView for Kaseya BMS, see Services page in the Kaseya BMS integration with OneView.
Return to the OneView integration with Kaseya BMS guide.