The Services page in the OneView integration with Kaseya BMS allows you to configure and send all Malwarebytes detection alerts to your Kaseya BMS console as a service ticket. This article explains how to configure ticketing on the OneView Services page. You do not require a contract to use the ticket integration with OneView.
To have Malwarebytes events create tickets in Kaseya BMS, you must have authenticated the integration using API keys. For instructions, see Setup page in the Kaseya BMS integration with OneView.
Configure service ticketing
- Log in to OneView.
- From the left menu, click Integrate.
- In the Featured Integrations section, search for the Kaseya BMS integration card.
- Click Configure. A new tab displays the Kaseya BMS integration page.
- In the integration page, click the Services tab.
- Toggle to enable or disable Ticket Default.
- Select Ticket Default values for each dropdown to determine required categorizations for incoming Malwarebytes tickets:
- Queue: Choose the queue to receive incoming Malwarebytes tickets.
- Priority: Choose the priority set for the Malwarebytes tickets.
- Ticket Source: Choose the incoming source of the Malwarebytes tickets.
- Ticket Type: Choose the service request type for Malwarebytes tickets.
- Status: Choose the ticket status for Malwarebytes tickets.
- Under Ticket Alerts, check the box for each threat type you want to receive service tickets on:
Threat Suspicious Activity Module/Optional
- Remote Intrusion
- Device Blocked
- DNS Blocked
- App Blocked
- Vulnerability Found
- Patch Available
- Patch Applied
- Software Updated
- Click Save.
Return to the OneView integration with Kaseya BMS guide.