In Malwarebytes OneView, use the Vulnerabilities page to view important security information for detected vulnerabilities across your sites and managed endpoints. Vulnerabilities are detected daily across operating systems and software applications, it's important to monitor this page to ensure your environment is protected. Vulnerability data is stored and displayed for up to 90 days prior across all endpoints.
Use Vulnerability and Patch Management to to install available software updates and system patches to keep endpoints protected. For more information, see Configure Vulnerability and Patch Management in OneView.
- On the left navigation menu, click Vulnerabilities.
- Endpoint vulnerabilities display.
The following information is displayed for each endpoint vulnerability.
|Application||Detected application name with the vulnerability.|
|Description||Description of the vulnerability and how it is used to exploit the application.|
|Endpoint||Host name of the vulnerable endpoint.|
|Identified date||Date the vulnerability was detected on the endpoint.|
|OS||Operating system of the endpoint.|
|OS type||Type of operating system installed on the endpoint.|
|Site||OneView Site name assigned to the endpoint with the vulnerability.|
|Vendor||Vendor name of the installed software which is vulnerable.|
The Vulnerabilities table helps you manage the available information pulled from your endpoints. Use filters within this table to sort your vulnerability information into specified results.
Customize data in the results list in the following ways:
- Reset filters: In the upper-right corner of the page, click Reset filters to go back to the default filter settings.
- Add / Remove Columns: In the top-right of the table, click Add / Remove Columns to customize the table columns.
- Column pinning and auto-sizing: Next to a column header, click the filter button to display a checkbox list of different sub-filters you can apply. Click the filter tab to pin or auto size for the selected column.
- Right-click menu: In the table, click and drag to select and highlight a section of the table. Right-click on your selected information to copy or export a .csv or an .xlsx file.
- Select all: Click the checkbox next to the CVE column header.
Download your vulnerability information to your local machine for auditing purposes or external reporting.
- Select all or check specific boxes for the rows you want to export.
- At the top-right of the Vulnerabilities page, click the ellipsis icon .
- Click Download .csv or Download .xlsx to export your data.