Malwarebytes OneView allows users to create and manage groups to which endpoints are assigned. This article details the Groups page and how to create and edit groups.
To view the Groups page in OneView, go to Configure > Groups. The Groups page shows a list of your existing groups, endpoints and schedules assigned to a group, group's site, and a drop-down menu to delete the group. In the upper-right, click Search groups to display a search bar.
Groups show as line items with different columns highlighting specific information. These columns are:
- Group Name: Shows the name of the group.
- Policy: Shows the policy assigned to the group.
- Endpoints: Shows the number of endpoints assigned to the group.
- Site: Shows the site the group belongs to.
- Schedules: Shows the number of schedules assigned to the group.
- Log in to Malwarebytes OneView.
- On the left navigation menu, click Configure > Groups.
- In the upper-right, click Add .
- In the Create Group pop-up window, complete the following fields:
- Group Name: Type a name for the group.
- Site: Select a site to assign the group to.
- Policy Name: Select a policy to assign to the group.
- Schedules: Select one or more scheduled scans to assign with the group.
- Create within existing group (Optional): Check this box to create the group within an existing group
- Parent group: Select the existing group to create the group under.
- Click Save. In the top-right, a confirmation message displays Group has been created successfully.
Watch this video to see how to create a group in OneView.
- Check the box for one or more groups.
- At the top-right of the of the Groups page, click the ellipsis icon .
- Click Delete.
- A confirmation dialog displays. Click Accept to delete.
Return to the Malwarebytes OneView User Guide.