The Monthly Usage tab in OneView displays live usage data to track your current monthly subscription costs. The billing usage cutoff time occurs on the last day of the month at 0:00 UTC. This article explains how to view your monthly usage and details important information about your subscriptions.
To access the Monthly usage tab, in the left navigation menu, click Manage > Monthly Usage.
This section details the overall protection usage across your endpoints for the filtered sites and billing period. Calculate endpoint protection services overall across each site.
The additional protections section details the overall coverage across your endpoints for add-on module subscriptions used across your selected sites.
The Monthly Usage tab helps you manage the available information pulled from your endpoints. Use filters at the top of the tab or within the table to sort your billing information into specified results. Click on tiles in the Protection usage or Additional protections widgets to filter your endpoints based on the selected options.
To understand the details of your invoice, use the usage table to identify billable endpoints licensed with each product or add-on. Then compare with the site and policy they are assigned to.
Select All Sites or a specific site at the top of the tab or select a specified Billing Period to filter your monthly usage results between sites and time frames. This helps keep the information relevant to your search query when you review your table details.
|Add-ons||Add-on modules configured for the site and endpoint.|
|Billable license||Highest level of protection service used during the billing period. This may increase according to your protection usage.|
|Deleted at||When an endpoint was removed from a site.|
|Endpoint||Host name of the endpoint.|
|Install date||Date that the Endpoint agent was originally installed.|
|Modified date||Last edited subscription date for the endpoint.|
|OS||Operating system of the endpoint.|
|OS Type||Type of operating system which includes either Workstation or Server.|
|Policy||Assigned policy to the endpoint's group.|
|Previous license||Highest protection level utilized and billed on the previous month's invoice.|
|Serial number||Serial number of the endpoint.|
|Site||Site name containing the billed endpoint.|
Displays one of the following billing statuses for the endpoint:
Customize billing data in the table using the following options:
- Add / Remove Columns: In the top-right of the table, click Add / Remove Columns to customize the table columns.
- Column pinning and auto-sizing: Next to a column header, click the filter button to display a checkbox list of different sub-filters you can apply. Click the filter tab to pin or auto size for the selected column.
- Right-click menu: In the table, click and drag to select and highlight a section of the table. Right-click on your selected information to copy or export a .csv or an .xlsx file.
Click on an endpoint name to view the Audit Log. The audit log tab displays the following information to help you track billing changes for each individual endpoint:
- Date: Date of the policy change that incurred
- Protection Level: The max protection level on the endpoint.
- Additional protection: Add-ons in use by the endpoint.
- Billable: Whether the endpoint is billed upfront or by usage.
- Policy: The policy assigned to the group.
- Group: The group to which the endpoint belongs.
Download all monthly usage information to your local machine for auditing purposes or external reporting.
- At the top-right of the Monthly usage tab, click the ellipsis icon .
- Select one of the following options:
- Download .csv: Export the currently displayed usage data in .csv format.
- Download .xlsx: Export the currently displayed usage data in .xlsx format.
- Usage Summary Report: Download a report displaying the number of endpoints per product for each site.
Return to the Malwarebytes OneView User Guide