You can generate on-demand and scheduled reports on the Reports screen of Malwarebytes Nebula. Select a relative time period or specific dates for each report. Reports are saved locally as a CSV file.
The following report types are for Vulnerability Assessment:
- CISA Recommended Vulnerabilities Summary: Displays a list of CISA recommended vulnerabilities on endpoints.
- Vulnerabilities Summary: Displays a list of vulnerabilities on endpoints.
Scheduled reports begin generating at 12:00 AM in your local time zone and are delivered when they finish. Depending on the number of reports in queue, there may be a slight delay in delivery. Reports display data with both Coordinated Universal Time (UTC) and your local time.
The following email schedules are available:
- Daily Reports: Every 24 hours.
- Weekly Reports: On one or more days every week.
- Monthly Reports: On a specific day once a month.
- On-demand: As soon as it finishes generating.
Nebula Administrators can add Nebula users and custom email recipients using the Additional Recipients field for reporting.