Malwarebytes Nebula can notify you when events occur, such as when a patch is available or installed. Use the Notifications settings to choose which notifications you want to receive. This article explains how to configure notifications. For more information on all notifications, see Set up notifications in Nebula.
- On the left navigation menu, go to Configure > Notifications.
- Click New notification to setup a new Nebula notification.
- On the General page, enter your Notification name and Description.
- Click Next.
- On the Category page, select Endpoints.
- Select a category and click Next.
- On the Conditions page, select your Conditions. Click the add or delete button on the right side to add or remove a condition. The following conditions are available:
- Software update
- Patch applied
- Patch available
- Application/Product Name
- Operating system
- Reboot required
- Software update
- Click Next once conditions are selected.
- On the Delivery page, click Enable digesting, if you want to group multiple alerts into a single notification. If enabled select your Interval and Grouped by options.
- Select Email or Call Webhook for your notification delivery method.
- Enter in a notification subject for the Subject line.
- Select available email recipients in the drop down menu, or enter in custom email recipients to receive notifications.
Note: Selected recipients will receive notifications for all sites added on the conditions page, even if the user is not assigned to the site in Nebula. Create separate notifications for adding site specific recipients.
- Select tiles based on the desired content you want the email or webhook notification to contain.
- Click Complete when to finish setting up the notification.
Return to Malwarebytes Patch Management guide.