The Cloud Storage Detections page displays data in Coordinated Universal Time (UTC) on malicious files detected across your connected cloud storage systems.
On the left navigation menu, go to Monitor > Cloud Storage Detections to view the following information for each detection record:
- Action Taken: Current status of the file, whether it was found, quarantined, deleted, or restored.
- Created At: Time the file was created.
- Detected At: Time the file was detected.
- File Name: Name of the file that was detected.
- Last Updated: Last time the detected file was updated.
- Last Updated By: Last user to update the file.
- Location: Directory of the detected file.
- MD5 hash: MD5 hash of the detected file.
- Owner: Original user to upload the detected file.
- Provider: Cloud storage provider where the file was detected.
- Scan Config: Name of the Cloud Storage Scanning configuration. Click this to view the scan configuration details.
- SHA256 hash: SHA256 hash of the detected file.
- Threat Name: Threat name of the detected file.
Return to Malwarebytes Cloud Storage Scanning guide.