When your company becomes a Malwarebytes Managed Service Provider (MSP) access to our OneView app is provided. OneView is a centralized console for you to manage:
- customer endpoints
- subscriptions and licensing
- billing and invoicing
This article explains how to perform the initial log in to OneView, and highlights some key profile options.
During the MSP application process, your company identifies the initial user with access to OneView. We automatically send a Welcome email with login credentials to this user when the application is processed. The initial user is set up with the Global Administrator role and permissions. For more information on user roles, see User roles and permissions in OneView.
Log in to OneView
- Click Login Now in the Welcome email.
- At the OneView login page, enter your email address and Onetime password.
- Create a new password.
- Log in to Malwarebytes OneView.
- Complete two-factor (2FA) authentication.
For additional security, two-factor authentication (2FA) is enabled by default in OneView. The initial user is required to set up and complete 2FA authentication to log in. For more information, see Enable two-factor authentication in OneView.
To manage your Profile settings:
Go to display name > Profile to review and update:
- Appearance Settings tab - update settings like your time zone or add a company logo. For more information, see Configure your Appearance settings.
- Security Settings tab - update or enable settings like:
- Login password
- Session timeout
- Remote Support. For more information, see Enable Remote Assistance in Malwarebytes OneView
- Two-factor authentication. For more information, see Enable two-factor authentication in Malwarebytes OneView
The User menu also provides a Contact Us section, displaying Account Manager details, Billing and Support contact information, and a link to our support site.
Note: Save the Support phone number and Pin ID information in case you are unable to access OneView.